Navjivan Motors Pvt. Ltd.
WHAT DO I DO IN CASE OF A CLAIM ?
In case of reimbursement process, you will have to submit documents to Insurance co. and you will get the payment withing 10 days of completion of documentation.
Cashless facility for Insurance with esteemed organisation like, National Insurance,
ICICI, Bajaj Aliance, TATA AIG, New India DO5, HDFC, IFCO Tokyo and Royal Sundaram are available.
Motor insurance is mandatory for your vehicle. This is one of the reasons why we take it for granted. We invest very little time to check the insurance documents given to us, or to study the details of the cover, or to even check on the company issuing the policy to us.
But all this can make a difference, in case an unfortunate incident does take place with your vehicle. It's not only difficult to commute, but you also have the added hassles of making sure that your vehicle is repaired, and coordinating with the insurance company to settle your claim.
That's where you'll appreciate the thoughtful convenience that you'll find at every turn with Navjivan Motors. Be it the advantage of lightning fast claims service, to the cashless settlement that ensures very limited out of pocket expenses for you. And our call centers will not only register your claims, but also provide emergency assistance to you. So make sure that you don't have to do without your vehicle for longer than its absolutely necessary.
WHAT DOES THE POLICY COVER ?
MOTOR INSURANCE covers you for,
Loss or Damage to your vehicle
Provides cover for any loss or damage to your vehicle
or the accessories due to,
1. Natural Calamities -
Fire, explosion, self ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundatino, cyclone, hailstorm, frost landslide, rockslide
2. Man-made Calamities-
Burglary, theft, riot, strike, mailicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, list. elevator or air, etc.
Personal Accident Cover
Ther motor insurance provides compulsory personal accident cover for individual owners of the vehicle while driving. You can also opt for a personal accident cover for passengers.
Third Party Legal Liability
Covers for legal liability due to accidental damage for
1. any permanent injury / death of a person or,
2. any damage caused to the property.
1. Electrical/non-electrical accessories can be covered, e.g. Fog Lights, Music System, Seat, etc.
2. You can also cover your bi-fuel system such as CNG.
• Immediate policy issuance through conline facility
• Trauma /towing services available
• Towing charges upto Rs 1500 covered
• Type Cashless claim settlement with many insu. co.
• Online approval for minor claims through cashless facility
AT WHAT VALUE DO I INSURE MY VEHICLE ?
The Indian Motor Tarrif predetermines the value for every type of vehicle, based on the age of the vehicle. It is calculated on the basis of today's showroom price of the vehicle, and decreased by the depreciation rate to be applied as per the age. This value is called the IDV or the Insured's Declared Value.
HOW IS THE PREMIUM CALCULATED ?
The basic premium is calculated as per Indian Motor Tarrif. It depends primarily on the following factors :
• Type of vehicle
• Age of vehicle
• period of coverage
• Discounts / loadings
Appropriate Bonus / loading / discounts are taken into account while calculating your premium. Also past claims experience, security and additional features are considered.
Some of the discounts are as below:
1. If you do not make any claim over a period of time, a No Claim Bonus (NCB) is offered on renewals. This discount can go as high as 50%. However if there is any claim, the discount (NCB) will be zero for the next renewal.
Therefore, before making small claims, one should be careful, Especially, when you have a high NCB.
2. You will get the full benefit of No Claim Bonus, even when you shift your motor insurance policy to any other insurance company.
3. A further discount in the premium is also available if you opt for Voluntary Excess in addition to compulsory excess. Compulsory excess is the amount of the loss, which the insured has to bear in each and every claim.
4. You can also avail of additional discount if you are a member of a recognized Automobile Association in India.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED IN THE POLICY ?
Some Main Exclusion are:
• Mechanical breakdown
• Consequential loss
• Wear & tear
• Any contractual liability
• Intoxicated driving
• Deliberate accidental loss
• Demages due to nuclear weapons or war